Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
Looking for your own particular twist on a Coop Guitar? We build to order. The more your guitar is like other guitars we have built, the less your custom order will cost. To get ideas, check out our gallery and ready-to-ship guitars.
To start the custom order process:
1) Place this item in your cart to pay the custom order deposit to kick off the process. If you aren’t ready to do that yet, feel free to send us an email with any questions you have.
2) Complete the ordering process to submit the deposit–make sure you include your correct phone number in your information–Pat will call you to work out the details of your order.
3) Pat will send you an invoice for the balance of the price of the guitar and document the details we’ve agreed upon. You will have 3 days to make any changes. The invoice will be due when the guitar is ready to ship.
4) We will notify you when your guitar is ready to ship.
5) You will pay the outstanding invoice.
6) We will lovingly pack your guitar and ship it to you.
A Custom Coop Guitars T or S-style guitar or P or J-style bass using standard options requires a deposit of $850.
Custom Coop T and S style Guitars start at $2850, basses $3050 and include a G&G hard shell case. When you order your custom-built guitar, you will have many choices as far as fingerboard material, neck shape, body woods, and even how much (if any) aging you would like your guitar to have. We can cover all these details via e-mails, but Pat really would prefer to talk by phone so he can be sure your new guitar will be exactly what you had in mind. Please be sure to include your correct phone number when you place the order for your deposit.
If you want something even more custom, just let us know. If we cannot do the customization you want, we’ll let you know, so please ask. We only deliver guitars that meet Pat’s stringent quality standards and eye for detail.
|Dimensions||7 × 16 × 47 in|